Frequently Asked Questions
Rental Fees apply for each additional week the container is on your property after the initial week. Call 508-987-1187 for rental terms and fees.
In the event it is a House Cleanout project such items are acceptable but not limited to: Furniture, clothing, plastic toys, “boxes of junk”, small metal items, carpeting, books and magazines. All debris in container must be hazardous free and burnable as the debris will be disposed of at an incinerator.
- Televisions and computer monitors
- Refrigerators and other Freon units
- Propane tanks and fuel containers
- Metal items larger than 1′ X 1′ X 1′
- Automotive (i.e. batteries, tires, etc.)
- Paints, stains and containerized liquids
- Asphalt, brick and concrete material
- Asbestos material of any sort
- Yard debris (i.e. leaves, grass clippings, etc.)
The above mentioned items must not be placed in any container from Pratt Trucking. Penalty fines apply for such named items if found in the dumpster. For more information on the proper disposal of such items please call us.