Since most trash is incinerated the following is a list of banned articles not to be put in trash containers per order of the Massachusetts Department Of Environmental Protection.
These items may be brought to the Webster Transfer Station operated by Little River Recycling, a division of Pratt Trucking. Webster residency is not required.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 2:45pm. Scale closes at 2:30pm
Saturdays: 8:00am – 12:45pm. Scales closes at 12:30pm
If we go to pickup any of the below material, there will be a Special Pickup Fee added of $50.00 per trip.
Freon shall be extracted through our subcontractor – $30.00 ea.
- Stove (30 in.), washer, dryer, hot water heater (80 GALLON ARE $25.00) – $20.00 ea
- Television or Computer Monitor – $15.00
- Handling fee of $15 plus an additional $1.00 per inch
- C.R.T.’s (Cathode Ray Tubes found in monitors and TV’s) are banned from the waste stream and require special handling and disposal – East Coast Electronics of Leominster, MA will be the hauler and final disposal site.
- Microwave Oven (Any Size) – $10.00 ea.
- Gas Grill WITHOUT Propane Tank – $10.00 ea.
- Lawn mower, bicycle, motorbike, 50 gallon Drum (empty), iron bed spring – $10.00 ea
- If a drum has both ends closed, we must remove one end – $15.00 ea
- Gas grill or Microwave $10.00 ea
- Scrap Metal – $10.00/cu. yd
- Dresser, bureau – $15.00 ea
- Living room chair – $15.00 ea
- Living room sofa – $30.00 ea
- Loveseat – $20.00 ea
- Sofa bed (convertible, with mattress) – $40.00 ea
Wall-to-wall or braided rugs – $35.00/cu.yd
Mattress/ Box Spring
- Twin / Full – $35.00 ea
- Queen – $35.00 ea
- King – $35.00 ea
- Plaster, used Sheetrock, roofing / shingles* – $45.00/cu.yd
- Wood, insulation, miscellaneous trash – $25.00/cu.yd
- Toilet, sink, tub – $10.00 ea
- Window Sashes w/ Glass – $35.00/cu.yd
- Storm Doors & Windows – $5.00 ea
- Sliding Glass Doors (EACH Door Or Panel) – $30.00 ea
Must Be flattened – $4.00/cu. yd
- Should be returned to the place where the new product was purchased.
- Auto Batteries – MUST HAVE CAPS AND NO CRACKS – $5.00 each
Should be returned to the place where the new product was purchased.
- Should be returned to the place where the new product was purchased. However, we do accept them.
- Hazardous Disposal Item – $15.00 ea.
- We can’t accept these products.
- This includes paint, drywall compound, foundation sealer, cooking oil, anti-freeze, flammables as motor oil, gasoline, kerosene, insecticides, fertilizers, etc. These items should be returned to the place where the new product was purchased.
Auto Tires up to 15″ diam.
- Unmounted – $10.00 ea.
- On Rim – $15.00ea.